Thorough due diligence
investigations protect your current and future intellectual property as well as your business reputation. Failure to adequately perform your due diligence obligations and charge ahead into a new business deal is fraught with danger. You can never be 100% guaranteed that your business relationships will work out as expected. However, a professionally performed due diligence investigation coordinated by our “investigative attorney” can provide the critical information necessary to ensure a beneficial, rather than a detrimental business deal.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A DUE DILIGENCE INVESTIGATION LOOK FOR?
There is a wide range of information that is sought out including personal and business information on each party to a potential business enterprise. Some of the areas include:
- Comprehensive national civil and criminal case history
- Individual personal asset searches and complete financial history
- Judgments, judgment liens, bankruptcies, foreclosures, Federal Tax Liens
- Regulatory records, business and professional licenses
- Corporate affiliations, sex offender registries, driving history
- Credit history (with proper authorization)
- Undisclosed corporate ownership
- SEC, OSHA, IRS and other governmental actions
- Reputation: corporate, competitors, and customers
The results of our investigations often reveal issues that can affect your decision regarding whether to enter into a new business relationship. Some common issues include:
Misrepresentations and omissions of employment history;
- Falsified educational degree information
- Financial difficulties such as foreclosures, bankruptcies or liens
- Lawsuits including claims for fraud, harassment and employment discrimination
- Governmental regulatory issues
- Past criminal issues including DUI, drug possession and domestic violence
- A history of litigiousness with former employers and business associates
- A trail of failed businesses or companies
SRA conducts comprehensive due diligence investigations specifically directed towards the background of all proposed management and other key personnel. Our investigations are discrete, confidential, and affordable and always conducted in a covert manner within all legal and ethical parameters.
The modern business world is becoming increasingly complex at all levels. The old adage “knowledge is power” has never been more accurate than it is today. The end goal of conducting a due diligence investigation is to gather comprehensive, accurate intelligence so that you can make the most informed, sound and cogent business decisions possible.
Mark J. Aubin, J.D., Investigative Attorney
Orlando Private Investigators
If you are in the Orlando area or anywhere in Florida and have any questions, investigative needs or if you would like a confidential consultation with an Orlando private investigator regarding Due Diligence Investigations, you can call or text me at 407-900-4972 (Orlando Private Investigator) or email us at [email protected]
By: Matt Aubin
SOUTHERN RECON AGENCY, LLC
Orlando Main Office: 844-307-7771
Call today to schedule your Free Consultation
at 407-502-5225 or 813-518-6001
Tampa Due Diligence